TNPSC VAO Eligibility : The following tables illustrates the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) VAO eligibility criteria such as age limit, education qualification and required knowledge in Tamil languages.
- Compulsory : Aspirants should passed in the SSLC or class 10 exam.
- Optional and not necessary : Candidates with Higher Secondary Courses (HSC) or any degree course in graduate level.
Note : The candidates who have not passed in the SSLC examination or its equivalent are not eligible even if they possess a higher qualification.
|S.No||Category of Candidates||Min Age||Max Age|
|1||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs,|
BCs, BCMs and DWs of all castes
|21 Years||40 Years|
|2||“Others” [i.e. Candidates not|
belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs,
MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]
|21 Years||30 Years|
- 21 to 40 years for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all castes.
- 21 to 30 years for Others [i.e. Candidates not belonging to above mentioned (1) castes]
- Up to 53 years is the maximum age for Ex-Servicemen’s.
Knowledge of Tamil
Aspirants should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil language on the date of the TNPSC VAO notification.
Get Details of TNPSC VAO 2017 Exam:
|TNPSC VAO 2017 Exam||Get Details|
|TNPSC VAO Notification||Check Here|
|TNPSC VAO Apply Online 2017||Application form|
|TNPSC VAO Eligibility||Check Now|
|TNPSC VAO Hall Ticket 2017||Download|
|TNPSC VAO Syllabus||Details|
|TNPSC VAO Result 2017||Check Here|
|TNPSC VAO Answer Key||Check Here|