TNPSC VAO Exam 2017 (TNPSC VAO 2017): Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) VAO apply online 2017 for over 1000 village administrative officer jobs. The official TNPSC VAO notification to be out in the last week of January 2017.
In this page you can get Details of TNPSC VAO apply online 2017, TNPSC VAO 2017 notification with exam date, TNPSC VAO result 2017, eligibility, syllabus, selection process, cut off marks and TNPSC VAO hall ticket 2017.
|TNPSC VAO 2017 Exam||Get Details|
|TNPSC VAO Notification||Check Here|
|TNPSC VAO Apply Online 2017||Application form|
|TNPSC VAO Eligibility||Check Now|
|TNPSC VAO Hall Ticket 2017||Download|
|TNPSC VAO Syllabus||Details|
|TNPSC VAO Result 2017||Check Here|
|TNPSC VAO Answer Key||Check Here|
TNPSC VAO exam likely to be conducted in April-May 2017.
TNPSC VAO 2017 Exam Notification
District wise TNPSC VAO (Village Administrative Officer) vacancies are available with in the notification, where the candidates can check the number of post to specific or all districts along with reservations. District collectors will monitor the situation on the exam date to provide better facility for all the candidates.
Details of TNPSC VAO Exam 2017
- Name of the Exam: TNPSC VAO 2017 Exam.
- Number of posts: 1000
- Post Name: Village Administrative Officer (VAO)
- Education Qualification: SSLC and Tamil Language.
- Age Range: 21 to 30 for Unreserved (UR/Open Category) candidates
- Conducted by : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Conducted on : likely to be conducted on 09th April 2017.
- Number of test takers : Over 1.3 million (expected).
- Official Website : tnpsc.gov.in and tnpscexams.net.
TNPSC VAO Apply Online 2017 Application form Registration
Eligible candidates can apply online on the TNPSC official website i.e tnpsc.gov.in from the last week of January to till the end of February 2017. TNPSC VAO application form 2017 last date for online registration to be extended further days unless there is huge crowd in the form of traffic.
- TNPSC VAO Application form opening date : Last week of January 2017.
- TNPSC VAO application form closing date: Till the end of February 2017.
- Last date to pay application and exam fee : Tentatively on 28th February 2017.
TNPSC VAO Eligibility 2017
Aspirants should passed in the SSLC or class 10 exam to sit for the exam. In addition to this, students must possess adequate knowledge of Tamil language too. At the time of applying online at tnpsc.gov.in for TNPSC VAO 2017 exam, candidates must enter their education qualification details.
- Aspirants should passed in the SSLC or class 10 exam.
- 21 to 40 years for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all castes
TNPSC VAO Syllabus 2017
TNPSC VAO will conduct for 300 marks with 200 questions. All questions are multiple choice based or simply objective type in manner. General studies, basics of village administration, aptitude & mental ability and general awareness or general Tamil are 4 sections given in the official TNPSC VAO notification as the syllabus of the exam. After completion of the exam, students can access official TNPSC VAO answer key from the commission’s website i.e tnpsc.gov.in and tnpscexams.net.
- General studies: 75 questions.
- Basics of Village Administration: 25 questions.
- Aptitude & Mental Ability Test: 20 questions.
- General Tamil / General English: 80 questions.
TNPSC VAO exam likely to be conducted in off line mode on 09-04-2017 in 230+ centers across the Tamil Nadu state. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has arranged transport facility for the candidates to reach the exam centers in faster way without any hesitations. Over 1.3 million candidates are expected to take the TNPSC VAO exam 2017.
TNPSC VAO Hall Ticket 2017 Download
TNPSC hall ticket 2017: According to the official statement from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, every candidate must bring TNPSC VAO hall ticket along with any ID proof in order to appear in the exam. Invigilators strictly check all the necessary documents and allow them to sit for the exam.
TNPSC VAO Result 2017
TNPSC VAO Result 2017: After preparing the selected candidates list based on the candidates performance in the exam, the public service commission will announce TNPSC VAO results 2017 according to the number of posts by implementing the state government reservations.
Recently the result of TNPSC group 4 exam out for over 5400 vacancies, selected candidates need to attend for the counselling.